About Me

My photo
My name is Frankie, and I have decide to write this blog in the hope that it will make me go out and do more. I have set myself 52 things that I plan to do in a year. Some are basic everyday things and some will push me out of my comfort zone. Enjoy!

Sunday 29 March 2015

Number 50: Hand out political leaflets

I thought this one was very daunting but I decided to give it a go. In the Uk we are about to have a general election. So on Saturday morning I got up early and headed to wood green in London. we went around to many houses some people were very polite but there was the occasional person who shut the door in your face. The quality of these photos aren't as good because I didn't want to take a heavy camera with me, so they are taken on an iphone. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment